• Saint Louis, MO 63141
• (817) 715 - 7421
May 2012WASHINGTON UNIVERSITY, OLIN BUSINESS SCHOOL, St. Louis, MO
Master of Science in Finance
- Logan Business Fellowship recipient
May 2011MISSOURI WESTERN STATE UNIVERSITY, ST. JOSEPH, MO
Bachelor of Science in Economics
- Economics Major GPA: 4.00/4.00
- President's List all semesters
May 2008THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT ARLINGTON (UTA), ARLINGTON, TX
Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering
June 2008 - September 2009UNIFIED BUILDING SCIENCES & ENGINEERING RICHARDSON, TX
Engineering firm provides expert technical forensic services to insurance professionals in assessment of structural failure
Graduate Forensic Engineer
- Examined and analyzed both routine and unusual construction-related damage
- Produced engineering technical reports of findings and provided recommendations to insurance clients
May 2007 - August 2007ONCOR ELECTRIC DELIVERY DALLAS, TX
The largest electric distribution and transmission company in Texas
- Researched environmental rules and regulations for the Environmental, Health, Safety, and Training Dept.
- Revised and updated Environment, Health, Safety, and Training Guidelines
- Provided solutions to bird-nesting-on-transmission-line problem
RESEARCH & PUBLICATIONS
- Nguyen, D. “Empirical Analysis of the 2000’s Great Recession."
- Sundaramoorthi, D, Coult, A, and Nguyen, D., “A Data-Integrated Simulation of Financial Market Dynamics,” Int. J. of Operations Research and Information Systems, In Press.
- Coult, A., Sundaramoorthi, D., Nguyen, D. 2010, “Using Classification and Regression Trees to Model Financial Market Movement”. In proceedings of the Annual Industrial Engineering Research Conference, Cancun, Mexico.
- Sundaramoorthi, D., Nguyen, D., and Sundaramoorthi, H., 2009, “Knowledge Discovery and Mining of Ground-Level Ozone Data.” In Proceedings of the 4th INFORMS Workshop on Data Mining and information Systems, San Diego, CA.
- Vice President & Secretary - UTA Texas Society of Professional Engineers (2006 - 2008)
- Chairperson - UTA International Weeks 2006 and 2007
- President - UTA International Student Organization (2005 - 2006)
- Exhibit Coordinator - UTA 28th International Week 2005
SKILLS & OTHERS
- Computer Skills: MS Office, SAS, SPSS, and CART
- Language Skills: fluent in English, native in Vietnamese
- Authorized to work in the US without restrictions